Fun, family focused sessions to improve your health and well-being. Our eight week healthy weight and lifestyle programme is for four to 11 years olds who are looking to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
What is Healthy habits?
- You’ll get eight weekly one hour group sessions
- We’ll look at different lifestyle topics such as healthy eating, being active, sleep and screen time
- We’ll help you to start making healthy habits that are right for your family
- You’ll have access to 1:1 support with a member of out team throughout
- The programme can benefit the whole family.
When and where?
- You can join a group in a community venue, such as a school or community centre
- You can join a group online, you’ll just need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with internet, camera and microphone
- Both online and face to face groups take place after school
- Parents and carers must attend the group with their child, whether the session is online on in person.
Information on cooking, getting active and resources.
Resources, information for schools and how to refer.